Thread: Another Bulldog Post, 19 feb

Default Another Bulldog Post, 19 feb

Bulldog75: WATCH THE MARKETS CLOSELY. WATCH DINARBANKER.COM . MARKETS ARE GYRATING. WE WAIT.
    Bulldog75: MANY OF YOU CAN DO THE HOMEWORK AND WATCH THE MARKETPLACE.
    Bulldog75: WE PRAY FOR THOSE IN GREAT NEED. WE HAVE ALL CHOSEN TO PLACE OURSELVES HERE. WE PRAY AND KNOW GOD WILL PROVIDE THE MANNA FROM HEAVEN. OUR TIME IS NIGH.

Bulldog75: PIRATESMOM TNMOM DC GYPSYMAMA JMR LEXIE LSUTIGER OKIE ALL MEMBERS; THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING HERE. YOUR PRESENCE BLESSES OTHERS LIVES. WE ENCOURAGE ONE ANOTHER.

Bulldog75: ONE LAST COMMENT FOR THE NIGHT: CHINA IS ABSOLUTELY UPSET WITH USA/UST/O/G. THIS EVENT HAS TO GO QUICK AND WE LADIES AND GENTS ARE 'RIGHT ON TOP OF IT'. WE SIMPLY WAIT FOR THIS IS GOD'S DECISION.

Bulldog75: PART OF THE CLEAN UP IN THE WORLD SYSTEM ARE THE RESIGNATIONS OF BANK EXECS AS WE WITNESSED YESTERDAY AND TODAY. RESEARCH AND PLS REVIEW THE LINKS PROVIDED . THANKS.

lexie to Bulldog75: BULLDOG75 'BANK CEO'S AROUND THE GLOBE' 02/18/12 5:33PM CST

Bulldog75: THERE WILL BE MORE EXEC AND PRESIDENT REMOVALS AND ARRESTS BEFORE THIS IS ALL OVER. WE WAIT. THAT'S A SEPARATE ISSUE AND DOES NOT EFFECT THE RV BUT DOES EFFECT OUR GLOBAL ECONOMY BECAUSE OF THE MASSIVE THEFTS AND CONSPIRACIES INVOLVED. WATCH THESE TOPICS CLOSELY. WE MUST BE ON GUARD FOR ALL INFORMATION. WE ARE THE NEW PROSPEROUS CHRISTIAN LEADERS OF THE WORLD. WE MUST USE OUR INFLUENCE WISELY.

Bulldog75: GOOD NIGHT FOR NOW.
    Publicado por FORO DINAR GURUS en 23:21 0 comentarios
    Enviar por correo electrónico
    Escribe un blog
    Compartir con Twitter
    Compartir con Facebook

Etiquetas: BULLDOG POST, DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM
    CAP1 CHAT , 20 FEB
    Feb 19 6:52 PM [drl] This afternoon johnnywg stated through Bell Grits that the Vp of China was in Iraq and was not there for brunch! Wouldn't you concur Mr. Bluewolf?

[Shark] bluwolf Can we noseume that where ever China's VP is, that its good for our situation?
    6:55 PM [Shark] bluwolf CHINA'S vp is in Iraq,correct? bluwolf: if you say so..... .[bluwolf] jejeje
    7:04 PM [bluwolf] Athens is trying to lockdown its 171 billion dollar bailout
    7:07 PM [MntnLady] [bluwolf] riots are in there streets right now,there people have had enough

7:09 PM [cacky] bluwolf Is he trying to get this finished? Is that why he's going around to all the countries? [bluwolf] cacky he has not left period
    :26 PM [..CAP1] FOR ALL THAT HAVE ASKED ME ARE WE THERE..............I SAY YES.

7:27 PM [..CAP1] THAT'S WHY I FELT WE NEEDED SOME TIME OFF. YOU CAN ONLY ASK AND ANSWER THE SAME QUESTIONS OVER AND OVER SO MANY TIMES. 7:27 PM [..CAP1] AND FOR THOSE OF YOU ASKING WHEN CAN WE CASH IN, THE ANSWER IS AFTER THE RATE GOES LIVE.
    7:28 PM [..CAP1] LET ME BRING A COUPLE OF GOOD POSTS OVER THAT YOU MAY HAVE ALREADY READ.

7:29 PM [..CAP1] 2 VERY EXTREMELY IMPORTANT Items regarding cash out The RV is nigh so I want to give you a heads up about There will be two bank packages available to you at the time of RV
    - DO NOT RUN OUT to cashout the very second you hear RV. These packages will be available 24 hours after RV announcement if not before, from Jonnywg and Freeway Bill.

They have negotiated with the heads of Wells Fargo, Chase Bank and Bank of America for us to take these packages when we go cash in, if you choose a Bank over the Traders.
    I will have these packages and I will email them to you when I retrieve them off the site. I will say that Jonny nor Freeway Bill are not endorsing nor do they have any affiliation with any of these banks other than in negotiating on behalf of dinar holders everywhere....

7:30 PM [..CAP1] The first package is a RATE PACKAGE - this package will have a group code - pre negotiated for us all - the rate with this package will be higher than the actual RV rate- yes this is what has been negotiated
    take this to the bank of your choice of the 3 above and let then know you are a part of this group code on that package. That will be what you will get!!!!

7:30 PM [..CAP1] The 2nd package is the PERK Package - This package will have all the nice perks that banks can offer to high dollar depositors - many great items on these packages such as Lloyds of London Insurance, Free CPA, Free Private Banker- no Fees ever - unlimited amount debit card and MUCH more -

I will send this to you as soon as its posted after RV -It is suggested you cash out them go back and you can take this Perk Package list to your banker and say this is what I want or I move my money to a bank that will give it to me -

MANY great things in this package to benefit us extremely and I am sure since it too was pre-negotiated we will have NO issues in getting all promised!

7:30 PM [..CAP1] So again I will email it to you as soon as it appears after RV - you will have time to get this and cash out no need to run prior to getting this - these rate packages will have a higher rate for us AMEN!!! Pray and ask the Lord to direct you as to what to do... http://iraqidinarnews.ne ··· warning/

7:31 PM [preacher53] ..CAP1 Is this for Dinars only?
    7:32 PM [..CAP1] preacher53 -I'LL DOUBLE CHECK JUST TO MAKE SURE.

:34 PM [2010Z06] Cap1: I have an access of 50+M, should I put all of it in a non-interest acct.. What would u do?
    7:36 PM [..CAP1] 2010Z06 - IF IT WERE MINE, I'D PARK IT THERE FOR A FEW DAYS JUST TO SEE WHAT THE MARKETS WILL DO.
    7:43 PM [..CAP1] HE SAID HE WASN'T LEAVING UNTIL WE HAD AN RV?
    7:43 PM [..CAP1] CORRECT?
    7:44 PM [..CAP1] NOW, LET'S GET BACK TO THE BANK PACKAGES FOR A MINUTE.
    :45 PM [Gigi01] I think it's in everyone's best interest for security...not to know where the VP is.

7:46 PM [MntnLady] I was so hoping Fifth Third would co operate in Bk. Pkgs.
    7:46 PM [..CAP1] MntnLady - THEY HAVE GONE ON RECORD STATING THAT THEY WILL HONOR ANY BANK PACKAGE BROUGHT TO THEM.
    7:55 PM [..CAP1] YOU DID SEE WHERE SOME BANKS WILL PAY MORE THAN THE MARKET RATE.

7:57 PM [..CAP1] IT COULD BE AS MUCH AS 10% OR MORE, IMO.
    8:00 PM [..CAP1] Gigi01 -CHECK WITH THE BANKS AFTER REVIEWING THE PACKAGES. THE PACKAGES SHOULD SPELL OUT THE DETAILS.

8:01 PM [..CAP1] Lvn42day - 5/3 IS ONE OF THE STRONGEST BANKS IN THE WORLD.

8:05 PM [fieldman] ..CAP1 can i get one of the bank pks so i can review for tomorrow cashin?
    8:05 PM [..CAP1] fieldman -THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE AFTER THE RATE GOES LIVE.
    8:05 PM [bookerdog] Cap1 if you had a large amount at DB and the banks were paying up to 10% more. Its going to be hard to walk into DB and walk out with a briefcase full of dinar and feel safe

8:08 PM [..CAP1] bookerdog -IT'S YOUR DECISION. BUT LETS SEE, IF I HAVE 10 MIL DINAR AND I CAN GET AN EXTRA .50 PER DINAR, I WOULD BE LEAVING $5 MIL OF DINAR ON THE TABLE IF I DIDN'T TAKE IT WITH ME. SO YOU DECIDE WHAT TO DO.

8:10 PM [..CAP1] bookerdog -HIRE SECURITY IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU NEED TO.

8:14 PM [..CAP1] trini - WE ARE VERY, VERY CLOSE, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT HOUR IT WILL SHOW. PAPAJACK JUST MENTIONED THAT WE'RE ONN A TIMER. WELL, HE IS CORRECT.

8:14 PM [..CAP1] AND GUYS, DON'T ASK ME WHEN THE TIMER STARTED BECAUSE I WILL NOT TELL YOU.
    8:16 PM [..CAP1] Bob.s - NO. WHO WOULD SAY IT'S HAPPENING IN 30 MINUTES. THEY WOULD BE A FOOL, UNLESS THEY NEW SPECIFICALLY.

8:32 PM [mortoys2u] ..CAP1 What is the chance for us to see the RV tonight, I just got on.
    8:33 PM [..CAP1] mortoys2u -WE'RE ALL WAITING. STILL AN HOUR TO HOUR WATCH. I AM ON HEIGHTENED ALERT
    8:33 PM [MntnLady] the word in 3s earlier, a Second to second watch now
    8:34 PM [..CAP1] MntnLady -WELL, I DIDN'T WANT TO GET YOU GUYS TOO EXCITED.
    8:37 PM [Firefixer] Cap1 , so the only thing we are waiting on is the release, nothing else..... Correct???
    8:37 PM [..CAP1] Firefixer -THAT'S IT.

(Continua)

Parte 2 :

8:37 PM [marinemomcee] The International Monetary Fund – involved in the bailout of Greece and other countries – is pleading for new resources to manage the worsening crisis.

On Sunday, Japan and China said they would deal with any formal request from the IMF for extra funds jointly. Jun Azumi, the Japanese finance minister, who was visiting China, said: "What we agreed on ... is that European countries need to do more, although [the situation], including Greece, is headed in a good direction. We can expect some sort of request from the IMF to those including the United States, Japan and China. We agreed that Japan and China will co-ordinate closely and jointly respond to IMF."

8:40 PM [..CAP1] ALL OF THESE NEWS ARTICLES YOU'RE READING ARE FOR STAGING PURPOSES ONLY. IT HAS TO BE DONE IN THIS MANNER TO "EXPLAIN" THE FINANCIAL PROCESS.

8:42 PM [marinemomcee] So this is one way they will EXPLAIN the WGS???

8:41 PM [midtex56] ..CAP1 Has anyone heard why this didn't pop on Friday like everyone thought?

8:45 PM [marinemomcee] LadyTexas1 some say he never left, I heard he left and returned from a source

8:46 PM [..CAP1] marinemomcee - WHO SAID HE WAS STILL HERE?

8:45 PM [Gigi01] ..CAP1 Have you by any chance watched the movie "Too Big to Fail"...just happened to be on this afternoon.....WOW ....does it ever hit home....about the 2008 TARP bailout.....I felt like I was seeing a little bit of what's really been going on here...a must see movie for all!!!

8:46 PM [..CAP1] Gigi01 -HAVEN'T SEEN THAT. I WOULD LIKE TO HOWEVER.

8:46 PM [marinemomcee] ..CAP1 I have a source that said that plus they are saying that in 3s
    8:46 PM [..CAP1] marinemomcee -THEN YOU'RE ANSWERING YOUR OWN QUESTION.
    8:48 PM [..CAP1] GUYS, READ THE QUESTIONS AND THEN MY RESPONSES. DID I SAY IT POPPED ON FRIDAY? NO. DID I SAY IT DIDN'T......NO.

8:48 PM [blessing] ..CAP1 Someone just showed he was in Ireland on the front of their newspaper? So who knows.. But I have a feeling they don't want us to really know right? hmmm

8:49 PM [..CAP1] blessing -YOU ARE CORRECT
    8:52 PM [..CAP1] YOU GUYS SHOULD BE MORE INTERESTED IN PUTTING THE FINAL TOUCHES ON YOUR CASHIN/EXCHANGE PLANS THAN WONDERING WHERE THE VP OF CHINA IS.
    8:52 PM [..CAP1] I HAVE MY PLANS LAID OUT FOR KINGDOM WORK.....TIME TABLES, GOALS, ETC.

8:53 PM [weaver] [DrRod] RCM AMEN... Giving to Charity and other non profit orgs is great, but there's a smart way to donate. In my opinion... if you are giving large sums (I mean large) don't just give money away... Set up properly set up "endowments" so that the money keeps on giving and doing good...

8:54 PM [weaver] [DrRod] As an example if you give a large gift to a church it will be used to complete a project etc. (That's OK, but there's a better way). The better way is to set up an endowment so that the money you donate from your trust or LLC is used for what YOU intended the money to be used for.

8:54 PM [..CAP1] WE HEARD ON FRIDAY THAT THE WGS WERE BEING RELEASED. SO THAT SHOULD TELL US SOMETHING.

8:55 PM [ML] ..CAP1 When you say plans for cashin...other then knowing the several banks w/foreign currency exchange and having non-int ck account, making copies of everything...what else do we need to do before knowing the rate?

8:57 PM [..CAP1] ML - KNOWING WHICH ATTORNEY AND CPA YOU WILL USE. HAVE YOU STUDIED UP ON TRUSTS?

9:00 PM [cherryberry1] [Bigdog55] Precious just got word from my WF guy who is in their currency dept that he received a text from his supervisor saying "any time now"

[MRP] What you need to do is make sure that you have an UPS mailbox so that your mail goes there from now on and an open non-interest bearing bank account. That's the only two things you need to do now.

9:13 PM [..CAP1] GLAD TO SEE PAPAJACK 1952 AND SOONERFAN62 EXCITED!!
    9:14 PM [..CAP1] CONTACT A UPS STORE

Note worth posting! My mom went into Chase bank and in the past had brought up the Iqd to a personal banker multiple times. Every time the banker never had a positive response. On Friday she stopped in the same Chase bank to put money into her account and ran into the same personal banker who came up to her and said, " looks like your dinars are poppin". She asked what he knew and he told her that they were going into a training next week on the cash out of the dinar... I thought that was a pretty cool story and finally was able to get a story like that from somebody I know wouldn't make it up.

10:30 PM [dinarchaser] Fresh out of 3S: 10:29 PM [Studley] robdel .... no I do not think LDs are on the street, however, I know there are a number of businesses that received them

10:33 PM [..CAP1] STUDLEY AND I DISAGREE ON THE LOWER DENOMS
    0:38 PM [..CAP1] I HAVE CONFIRMATION THAT THEY ARE.

10:40 PM [dinarchaser] 10:39 PM [Studley] rjandrj2 we are in the best window I've ever seen

10:47 PM [weaver] [MRP] [Studley] joyjoyjoyjoy I've said this many times... you shouldn't look for anything, because the people in charge will NOT make it that easy to see... that is the name of the game.... it is a speculation, no one, no one will know when this happens.... period

11:00 PM [Khoregos] 8:46 PM [Studley] pmw1973 ... not much to say, banks are very quiet, we are all still waiting for the release

11:36 PM [..CAP1] YOU CAN'T SPEND MONEY UNLESS THE BUDGET IS RELEASED.
    11:37 PM [elaine schembre] ..CAP1 .... so we are waiting on the budget to be released? I though the rate was on it's way of being released or showing?
    11:38 PM [..CAP1] elaine schembre -NO, NOT AT ALL.
    11:39 PM [elaine schembre] ..CAP1 ... no meaning... we are waiting for their budget to be released... in order to see the rate?

11:39 PM [..CAP1] WE ARE NOT WAITING ON THEIR BUDGET!!!
    12:19 AM [..TS] Bulldog75: ONE LAST COMMENT FOR THE NIGHT: CHINA IS ABSOLUTELY UPSET WITH USA/UST/O/G. THIS EVENT HAS TO GO QUICK AND WE LADIES AND GENTS ARE 'RIGHT ON TOP OF IT'. WE SIMPLY WAIT FOR THIS IS GOD'S DECISION.

12:30 AM [wyocowboy] ..CAP1 any comment on Bulldog post on China being upset, I thought they left the USA happy, what gives?

12:31 AM [..CAP1] wyocowboy -CAN'T DISCUSS WHERE THEY ARE.
    12:57 AM [..CAP1] LET ME SAY THIS.
    12:57 AM [..CAP1] ALL IS STILL VERY, VERY GOOD.
    12:57 AM [..CAP1] WE ARE AT THE VERY END OF THIS RIDE.
    12:58 AM [..CAP1] JUST GET A GOOD NIGHT'S REST.
    12:58 AM [..CAP1] AND THE NEXT TWO DAYS SHOULD BE VERY EXCITING IF ALL PANS OUT.