Med Chat): Dinar Speculator 2/20/12
FEBRUARY 20TH, 2012 08:38 AM · POSTED IN CHATS & POSTS (IRAQI DINAR INFO)

dutch90 says to (04:29:16): So what is their next move do you think?
MED says to (04:29:19): THINGS NOW ARE DOWN TO THE FINITE BUDGET IS NEXT MOVE THEN NATIONAL CONFERENCE BUT ONLY THE BUDGET TO ME IS OF ANY IMPORTANCE NOW WE KNOW THAT WE ARE IN PHASE II OF THIS VENTURE dutch90 says to (04:30:14) Do you think they can get this done this week?
MED says to (04:30:14): NO THEY WILL NOT I EXPECT IT TO GO TO NEXT WEEK I KNOW IT SUCKS BUT I NEVER PUT MUCH STOCK IN ANYTHING THEY PUT OUT ON TIME FRAMES THEY JUST HAVE TOO LONG A HISTORY OF NEVER MEETING DEADLINES AND SO FAR IN ALL THE YEARS THEY HAVE NOT DISAPPOINTED MY OPINION

dutch90 says to (04:31:37): Just frustrating. They never do what they say they are going to do.
MED says to (04:31:39): SEE IT CAN BE IF YOU BELIEVE THEM I JUST DONT ANYMORE BUT I KNOW THEY HAVE TO HAVE ON AND EVENTUALLY IT WILL HAPPEN FOR ME PASSING THE BUDGET IS NOT SUCH A BIG DEAL FOR THE DINAR

dutch90 says to (04:32:50): It is just seems we go two steps forward and then 12 back.
MED says to (04:33:03): BUT IT SHOWS THEM MOVING FORWARD SOME FROM THE PREVIOUS YR
dutch90 says to (04:33:13): true
MED says to (04:33:16): NOW I ALSO SEE THAT THEY ARE BRINGING CBI TO PARLIAMENT
THEY WANT TO KNOW WHY THE USD IS INCREASING IN VALUE AGAINST THE DINAR IT IS SIMPLE
THE VALUE OF THE DINAR IS OVER EMPHASIZED THEY REALLY NEED TO UNDERSTAND 1166 TO 1 IS LIKE ROLLING A MARBLE OFF THE GRAND CANYON
NOONE NOTICES IT PLUS IT IS NOT TRADEABLE SO THERE IS NO WAY TO IMPROVE IT

dutch90 says to (04:35:04): so true
MED says to (04:35:10): UNLESS IT IS MANIPULATED BY CBI THROUGH AUCTIONS THIS IS NOT THE NORM
YOU NEED IT TO BE ACCEPTED INTERNATIONALLY AND THEN SEE HOW OTHER COUNTRIES ARE WILLING TO ACCEPT IT AS PAYMENT
RIGHT NOW THERE IS NO ECONOMIC POWER THAT ACCEPTS IT FOR PAYMENT AND THINK ABOUT IT JUST WHAT MINUS OIL DOES IRAQ HAVE TO OFFER THE WORLD

dutch90 says to (04:36:53): nothing
MED says to (04:36:58): EXACTLY NOT A **BLEEP**THING I LAUGH TO MYSELF WHEN I SEE THEM PUTTING OUT IN THE MEDIA HOW THEY WANT TO INCREASE TOURISM
JUST WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD GO TO IRAQ FOR VACATION GEE NO POTABLE WATER
dutch90 says to (04:38:02): Shabs is the only one that gets it. He has to be shaking his head at them all the time
MED says to (04:38:10): I AGREE I KNOW I AM LYDIA GETS A KICK OUT OF IT

dutch90 says to (04:39:01): Can they be that dumb or just that blind?
MED says to (04:39:26): WELL BLIND **BLEEP** **BLEEP**
dutch90 says to (04:40:16): agree all the above. They have an easy life in the green zone so what is the hurry
MED says to (04:40:16): AND THEY ARE HONESTLY TO ME *BLEEP**
YES YOU ARE RIGHT THEY BELEIVE THEY ARE ENTITLED TO BE HONEST I AM TRULY SURPRISED THAT WE STILL ARE LOOKING AT AN RV EVEN HAPPENING

dutch90 says to (04:41:14): really
MED says to (04:41:20): YES I FELT THAT BY NOW IRAQ WOULD BE IN CIVIL WAR THAT THE PEOPLE WOULD HAVE OVERTHROWN THE GOI
dutch90 says to (04:42:16): do you think the people are just so beat down that they just dont

MED says to (04:42:17): BUT I MISJUDGED HOW MUCH BS THE IRAQI PEOPLE WILL PUT UP WITH YOU KNOW
YES THAT PROBABLY IS THE MOST PROBABLE EXPLANATION HONESTLY IT WAS MUCH BETTER CIRCUMSTANCES IN EGYPT AND LOOK THEY WOULDNT TAKE IT ANYMORE
SAME IN LYBIA IT WAS NOT THAT BAD YET THEY DECIDED NO MORE AND LOOK AT SYRIA THOUSANDS HAVE DIED

dutch90 says to (04:44:14): Maybe they just don’t know how to fight back or just what to do. It has always been this way
MED says to (04:44:32): YOU KNOW THAT I THINK IS PART OF IT BUT I THINK ON OTHER REASON IS WITH THE LACK OF A MIDDLE CLASS
YOU DONT HAVE LEADERSHIP THAT YOU CAN DRAW ON TO ORGANIZE OR REMIND YOU OF HOW BAD YOU ARE BEING SCREWED OVER CUZ DUTCH

dutch90 says to (04:45:51): True and if you are struggling just to life day to day.
MED says to (04:45:52): THEY ARE BEING ROYALLY SCREWED YES EXACTLY
dutch90 says to (04:46:08): you just get tired and give up
MED says to (04:46:13): THE MAJORITY OF IRAQ IS JUST STRUGGLING DAY TO DAY TO EAT AND SURVIVE FAMILIES ARE ALL MOVING UNDER ONE ROOF TO BRING TOGETHER THEIR ASSETS AND TO CONSERVE THEM

dutch90 says to (04:47:34): It makes me angry that their leaders care so little about them and they have so much in the green zone and payed even when they don’t go to work. IT is sad
MED says to (04:47:46): IT IS AND I WISH THIS COUNTRY WOULD HAVE SAID IT OUTRIGHT BUT WE KEPT QUIET WE CODDLED THIS GOVT AND KEPT LOOKING THE OTHER WAY IT IS A SHAME WE DIDNT DO MORE
dutch90 says to (04:48:49): We did. They needed smaked up the side of the head a long time ago.
MED says to (04:49:08): YUP OR LIKE I SAY BRAKE A BAT OFF IN THEIR ARSS LOL

dutch90 says to (04:49:29):
MED says to (04:49:44): YOU HAVE A PRETTY SOUND KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT IS HAPPENING
dutch90 says to (04:49:51): It needs to be do your job or get out! that simple
MED says to (04:49:55): AND WHAT IS NOT YES I AGREE BUT THESE PEOPLE ARE SUCH THIEVES THEY ARE STEALING THE PEOPLE BLIND AND THEY ARE VIOLATING THE CONSTITUTION

dutch90 says to (04:50:53): But they could have such potential
MED says to (04:50:55): SO BAD YES THEY DO THEY ARE THEIR OWN WORST ENEMY THEY NEED TO STOP BLAMING EVERYONE

dutch90 says to (04:51:53): They just cant see or do not want to. Because everything is hunky dory for them in their little part of the country
MED says to (04:52:20): I JUST WISH THAT THESE IN CHARGE WOULD HAVE A CONSIENCE CUZ WITH ONE THEN THIS CRAP WOULD STOP
dutch90 says to (04:52:56): There seems to be one or two that are trying
MED says to (04:53:05): BUT NOT ENOUGH JUST NOT ENOUGH
dutch90 says to (04:53:13):
no there isnt.
easy to go with the flow