Thread: Dinares Gurus Forum :$3.22 IQD AND $.29 THE DONG SHOWING AND WITH A UST HOLD, 7 Dec

Default Dinares Gurus Forum :$3.22 IQD AND $.29 THE DONG SHOWING AND WITH A UST HOLD, 7 Dec

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2012

$3.22 THE IRAQI DINAR AND $.29 THE DONG SHOWING AND WITH A UST HOLD, 7 DEC

[Blaino] standby::::::::::::::::::: possible major breaking news!!!!!! Information in a few minutes! pandaexpress and texastom(okie's smarter brother) are on this as we READ.... in the EVENT.... We will go to the phones to illuminate the facts for all!!

[Blaino] iqd "MAY"..... "may" now be tradeable.... We are on top of that issue NOW.... Hope this is not "SMOKE".... no price changes so FAR... $3.22 (iqd) and $.29 (vnd) showing and with a ust HOLD.... In the executive end of the foreign currency div of a MAJOR BANK.

[clubber3] OANDA still has dinar @1160

BULLDOG75: KEY STORY TODAY; AFTER 16 years: "FAA Lifts Ban on U.S. airlines Flying into Iraq" (POSTED IN FORUM) THE KEY HERE IS TO [COLOR=#BF0000 !important]FOLLOW THE MONEY
    AND THE POWER STRUCTURES. THOSE BANS ARE NOT LIFTED UNLESS THERE IS POWER AND [COLOR=#BF0000 !important]MONEY[/COLOR]BEHIND IT.
    [BULLDOG75] MORE EXCITING NEWS COMING. JUST HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS AND PONIES. WILL BE BACK WHEN THAT STORY BREAKS. TIL THEN; [COLOR=#BF0000 !important]PRAY[/COLOR] AND BE HAPPY. WE ARE THANKFUL FOR WHAT WE HAVE. CAN'T SPILL THE BEANS CAUSE THE POT IS STILL BOILING.

[BULLDOG75] 747 FLYIN HIGH. KEEP THE BUCKLE UP SIGN READY.

[vestette] Is this true,what Blaino said

[Capt Ron] If it is, we be done.
    goin4broke] winalot hey hope all is well with u. Any good info? Or is it still smokey??

[winalot] goin4broke hack cough cough... smoke??? lol

[winalot] vestette not that i can find anywhere as of yet

[goin4broke] winalot not [COLOR=#BF0000 !important]the answer[/COLOR] i was looking for. But true as you are it was good.

[vestette] winalot, thank you

[RindsGuy] winalot It's probably hard to see with all the smoke

[JstBringIt] I am still wondering how long gold can stay within $10 of 1700 and Silver can stay within a quarter of $33....... Those are the numbers that Studley said we needed to look for a few months ago. Anyone else noticed that for the last couple of days? Basically the graphs are flatlined! Grin

[JstBringIt] Hmmmm apparently the gold/silver is a touchy subject. I've mentioned each day since it flatlined and gotten no responses yet......... Anyone???

[pappyy] JstBringIt IMHO [COLOR=#BF0000 !important]precious metal[/COLOR] markets are manipulated just like stocks, especially given the world economy and it's [COLOR=#BF0000 !important]volatility[/COLOR]

[JstBringIt] pappyy Yeah, I agree completely....but I remember Studley saying when we saw them his those numbers, then we could start looking for it.....they've been there for the last 4 days....

[Jeff] pappyy oh you are so good very wise owl you are

[JstBringIt] Jeff what do you think about [COLOR=#BF0000 !important]gold and silver[/COLOR] flatlining at 1700 and 33 respectively? Any input?

[Jeff] JstBringIt adjusting to market value that is all markets dictate valuations based upon supply and demand along with other key indicators. I suggest after the first these metals will go much higher.

WCW] Jeff hello can this baby pop now are do we wait on the UN TO UP DATE

[Jeff] WCW do not know

noway37] heres a thought.. just my thought... if the PTB was so worried about this site and whats said.. dont ya think they would either.. hurry up and get it done so more IQd and VND didnt make it out to the public which would leave more for them.. OR they help pump it up to get ya to buy more to line their pockets and will do so as long as it keeps makin them money?? just my thoughts

[2012jesus] here is the truth ,not on guru or intel preson had all the cards ,,just bits and pieces ,,,every day looks better and better ,,,but for the past few weeks or days we are very very close ,,,how close is the ? but looks like this month yes ,but do we have all the facts ,,,

[noway37] 2012jesus the only ones that has all or most of the facts is the ones at the top controlling this.. all others its just bits and pieces and guess work til it happens no matter what year it is

[Princess M] I wish someone could explain something to me...Is it Iraq, China, US (O), IMF, or PTBS that is holding this up? OR is it the Global Reset is not ready? I get so tired of guru's new and old saying things, then changing there minds or saying others have no ideal of what they are talking about!!!!!

[noway37] Princess M no one can really tell ya that for sure, cause no one really knows the whole 100% truth

[ [mbillions] Princess M That's why it's important to stay calm and balanced... no one really knows EVERYTHING about this event... you just have to put the pieces together and prayfor discernment... happy happy

[Maryrose] Princess M OR everytime you hear or read anything, [COLOR=#BF0000 !important]just say[/COLOR] to yourself "Isn't that interesting" and let it at that.

[Princess M] It is very hard to put the pieces together when NO ONE has the correct box of pieces

[noway37] Princess M if anyone says they know for sure.. thats bs cause no one is sitting in[COLOR=#BF0000 !important]the meetings[/COLOR] and knows for 100% sure.. unless thay have sit in on the meetings would they know and why would they be here sharing that?? people are tryin to piece together things from what they read and hear, and they are giving us their best thoughts on this.. they are tryin to read between the lines and thats a very hard thing to do.. not sayin its a bad thing.. just sayin thats what is goin on IMHO

[mbillions] Princess M I didn't say they were not correct pieces... but do your best to enjoy the ride...

[noway37] and they are giving us their best thoughts on this.. they are tryin to read between the lines and thats a very hard thing to do.. not sayin its a bad thing.. just sayin thats what is goin on IMHO

[noway37] Princess M just remember .. the real proof will be that email tellin ya how to cash out and where to call.. that will be the real truth no matter what

jyburt] everybody just hang in there i do believe we are really close

[redhead1] isn't it getting late in Iraq (after 5pm) and today is a holiday - if Iraq does have any say over this - it should happen soon but I do not have the expertise to know if they will announce tonight or who they will notify - if there are 195 countries in the basket - the media should announce

[prissynell] I think the media knows squat

[noway37] prissynell the media only runs stories they get the ok to run.. even if they knew anything would try run it if they thought they would make high ups mad?? no they wouldnt

[BOBGETZ6] There is a lot of seemingly guru posturing, with breaking news, and the TK chats, etc., etc. Even if this RV is done and under wraps seemingly, it is not done for us until we get codes. I tire of the constant any moment or rates, dates etc.

[peganded] BOBGETZ6 i like to hear from all sides, the rumors seem very upbeat

[BOBGETZ6] peganded The rumors, IMO, have always seemed to be upbeat.

[Capt Ron] The rumors really are good lately though.

[Capt Ron] hub was saying just a day or so ago that an Iraqi source was optimistic.

Capt Ron] Have you heard from him since (indirectly)?

[hub] Correct from in country, No but will call

[BOBGETZ6] Well, if Ki Moon from the UN successfully got it wrapped up and 7 released, the info is still under wraps.

[Capt Ron] Someone quote Jim DeMint as having recently said....that the USA has "some moneycoming in soon".....words to that effect.

[winalot] Capt Ron yes he did...

[winalot] Capt Ron arrrrrr

[Capt Ron] and Sen. DeMint ain't running for reelection.

[hopeful2&2] jim demint said they would be having money coming in before the end of the year, and there would be no reason to raise taxes

[Capt Ron] arr getting closer I think.

[jtolsn] one day closer

[ [Capt Ron] But political actions continue, so we're closer in a real sense of the word.

[hub] Man at local cafe is from syria. ask him if he knows anything about dinar .he said he knows it is coming back up but all me knows they are very wealth country. He said this is a very[COLOR=#BF0000 !important]good investment[/COLOR]. Also said Syria lira was at .30 now at 1500 to1 but wlll [COLOR=#BF0000 !important]go back[/COLOR] up soon as country settles

[/COLOR]

Dinarés Gurus Foro: $ 3.22 Y $ 0.29 IQD la proyección DONG Y CON UNA ESPERA UST, 7 de diciembre

Viernes, 07 de diciembre 2012

$ 3,22 el dinar iraquí y $ 0.29 la proyección DONG Y CON UNA ESPERA UST, 7 de diciembre

[Blaino] Noticias gran ruptura en espera ::::::::::::::::::: posible!! La información contenida en unos minutos! PandaExpress y texastom (inteligente okie hermano) están en esto, ya que leer .... en el EVENTO .... Iremos a los teléfonos para iluminar los hechos para todos!

[Blaino] iqd "MAYO" ..... "Puede" ser ahora negociable .... Estamos en la parte superior de ese tema ahora .... Espero que esto no es "de lejos" .... Sin precio cambia hasta ahora ... $ 3.22 (iqd) y $ .29 (vnd) que muestra y con un HOLD ust .... Al final ejecutivo de la div moneda extranjera de un banco importante.

[Clubber3] OANDA todavía tiene dinar @ 1160

BULLDOG75: LA HISTORIA DE CLAVE DE HOY, después de 16 años: "FAA levanta la prohibición en EE.UU. Compañías aéreas que vuelan a Iraq" (PUBLICADO EN EL FORUM) La clave aquí es [COLOR = # BF0000 importante!] SIGA EL DINERO Y LAS ESTRUCTURAS DE PODER. LAS PROHIBICIONES NO SE LEVANTA A MENOS QUE HAY PODER Y [COLOR = # BF0000! Importante] DINERO [/ COLOR] detrás de él.
    [BULLDOG75] NOTICIAS MÁS EMOCIONANTE QUE VIENE. Sólo espera a sus sombreros y ponis. Volveremos cuando que rompe historia. Hasta entonces, [COLOR = # BF0000 importante!] PRAY [/ COLOR] y ser feliz. Estamos agradecidos por lo que tenemos. NO PUEDE CAUSAR soltar la sopa el bote es aún hirviendo.

[BULLDOG75] 747 volando alto. MANTENER LA HEBILLA Conectate READY.

[Vestette] ¿Es esto cierto, ¿qué dijo Blaino

[Capt Ron] Si lo es, se puede hacer.
    goin4broke] winalot hey hope all is well with u. Cualquier buena información? ¿O es todavía humeante?

[Winalot] hachazo goin4broke cof cof ... Fumador? lol

[Winalot] vestette que no puedo encontrar en cualquier lugar hasta el momento

[Goin4broke] winalot no [COLOR = # BF0000! Importante] la respuesta [/ COLOR] que yo estaba buscando. Pero fiel como usted que era bueno.

[Vestette] winalot, gracias

[RindsGuy] winalot Probablemente es difícil ver con todo el humo

[JstBringIt] Todavía estoy preguntando cuánto tiempo puede permanecer en oro de 10 dólares de 1700 y plata puede permanecer dentro de un trimestre de $ 33 ....... Esos son los números que Studley dijo que teníamos que buscar un par de meses. ¿Alguien más notó que en el último par de días? Básicamente, los gráficos se flatlined! Sonreír

[JstBringIt] Hmmmm al parecer el oro / plata es un tema delicado. He mencionado ya que cada día flatlined y obtenido ninguna respuesta todavía ......... ¿Alguien???

[Pappyy] JstBringIt mi humilde opinión [COLOR = # BF0000! Importante] de metales preciosos [/ COLOR] se manipulan los mercados al igual que las acciones, especialmente teniendo en cuenta la economía mundial y es todo [COLOR = # BF0000! Importante] volatilidad [/ COLOR]

[JstBringIt] pappyy Sí, estoy completamente de acuerdo .... pero recuerdo Studley diciendo cuando vimos sus dichos números, entonces podríamos empezar a buscar para él ..... que han estado allí durante los últimos 4 días .. ..

[Jeff] pappyy oh eres tan bueno muy sabio búho usted es

[JstBringIt] Jeff, ¿qué te parece [COLOR = # BF0000! Importante] de oro y plata [/ COLOR] flatlining en 1700 y 33, respectivamente? Cualquier entrada?

[Jeff] JstBringIt ajuste a valor de mercado, es decir todos los mercados dictan las valoraciones basadas en la oferta y la demanda, junto con otros indicadores clave. Sugiero después de la primera estos metales será mucho más alto.

WCW] Jeff hola puede este pop bebé ahora se te esperamos en la ONU UP TO DATE

[Jeff] WCW no sé

noway37] Heres un pensamiento .. sólo mi pensamiento ... si el PTB estaba tan preocupado por este sitio y cuál es dicho .. te ya pensar que, o bien .. date prisa y lograr que se haga lo más IQD VND y no lo hizo a la opinión pública lo que dejaría más por ellos .. O ayudan a bombearla hasta conseguir ya que comprar más para llenarse los bolsillos y lo hará mientras mantiene el dinero del makin ellos? sólo mis pensamientos

[2012jesus] aquí está la verdad, no en gurú o preson intel tenía todas las cartas particulares, apenas trozos y piezas,,, todos los días se ve mejor y mejor,,, pero para las últimas semanas o días, estamos muy, muy cerca, , qué tan cerca está el? pero parece que este mes sí, pero ¿tenemos todos los hechos,,,

[Noway37] 2012jesus los únicos que tiene todo o la mayor parte de los hechos es los que está en la parte superior el control de esta .. todos los demás los bits y piezas y sólo conjeturas hasta que suceda no importa qué año es

[Princess M] Me gustaría que alguien pudiera explicarme algo ... ¿Es Iraq, China, EE.UU. (O), el FMI, o PTB que está sosteniendo esto? ¿O es el restablecimiento global no está listo? Me siento tan cansado de nuevos y viejos guru decir las cosas, a continuación, cambiar allí mentes o decir que otros no tienen ideal de lo que están hablando!!

[Noway37] Princess M nadie puede decir ya que a ciencia cierta, porque nadie realmente sabe toda la verdad al 100%

[[Mbillions] Princess M Es por eso que es importante mantener la calma y equilibrada ... en realidad nadie lo sabe todo sobre este evento ... sólo tienes que juntar las piezas y el discernimiento prayfor ... happy happy

[Maryrose] Princess M O cada vez que escuchamos o leemos algo, [COLOR = # BF0000! Importante] a decir [/ COLOR] a ti mismo "¿No es interesante" y dejar las cosas así.

[Princess M] Es muy difícil poner las piezas juntas cuando nadie tiene la caja correcta de piezas

[Noway37] Princess M si alguien dice que sabe a ciencia cierta .. bs eso es porque nadie está sentado en [COLOR = # BF0000! importante] las reuniones [/ COLOR] y sabe con 100% seguro .. a menos que parecían tener sentarse en las reuniones iban a saber y por qué iban a estar aquí compartiendo eso? la gente está tratando de juntar las cosas de lo que leen y oyen, y nos están dando sus mejores pensamientos sobre esto .. que están tratando de leer entre líneas y eso es una cosa muy difícil de hacer .. diciendo no es una cosa mala .. Sólo digo que eso es lo que está pasando en mi humilde opinión

[Mbillions] Princess MI no dijo que no eran piezas correctas ... pero lo mejor para disfrutar del viaje ...

[Noway37] y nos están dando sus mejores pensamientos sobre esto .. que están tratando de leer entre líneas y eso es una cosa muy difícil de hacer .. diciendo no es una cosa mala .. Sólo digo que eso es lo que está pasando en mi humilde opinión

[Noway37] Princess M sólo recuerda .. la prueba real será que el correo electrónico ya tellin cómo retirar el dinero y dónde llamar .. que será la verdad sin importar lo que

jyburt] Todo el mundo acaba de colgar en él sí creo que estamos muy cerca

[Redhead1] no está haciendo tarde en Irak (después de 17:00) y hoy es un día de fiesta - si Irak tiene algo que decir sobre esto - que debería ocurrir pronto, pero no tengo la experiencia necesaria para saber si van a anunciar esta noche o que se notificará a - si hay 195 países en la cesta - los medios de comunicación deben anunciar

[Prissynell] Creo que los medios de comunicación sabe squat

[Noway37] prissynell los medios de comunicación sólo se ejecuta historias que reciben el visto bueno para correr .. incluso si sabían algo intentaría ejecutarlo si pensaban que haría ups de alta loco? no se molestaría

[BOBGETZ6] Hay una gran cantidad de posturas aparentemente gurú, con las últimas noticias, chats y los conocimientos tradicionales, etc, etc Incluso si esto RV se hace y en secreto, aparentemente, no está hecho por nosotros hasta que tengamos los códigos. Me canso de la constante cualquier momento o tarifas, fechas, etc

[Peganded] BOBGETZ6 me gusta escuchar a todas las partes, los rumores parecen ser muy optimista

[BOBGETZ6] peganded Los rumores, la OMI, siempre parecía ser optimista.

[Capt Ron] Los rumores son realmente bueno, aunque últimamente.

[Capt Ron] hub decía un día o así que hace que una fuente iraquí era optimista.

Capitán Ron] ¿Has oído hablar de él desde entonces (indirectamente)?

[Hub] Correcto en el país, pero no va a llamar

[BOBGETZ6] Bueno, si Ki Moon de la ONU con éxito lo consiguió envuelto y puesto en libertad 7, la información está todavía en secreto.

[Capt Ron] Alguien cita Jim DeMint dijo recientemente que tiene .... que EE.UU. tiene "algunos moneycoming en breve" ..... algo por el estilo.

[Winalot] Capitán Ron sí lo hizo ...

[Winalot] Capitán Ron Arrrrrr

[Capt Ron] y el senador DeMint no se está ejecutando para la reelección.

[Hopeful2 y 2] Jim DeMint dijo que sería tener el dinero que entra antes de que finalice el año, y no habría ninguna razón para subir los impuestos

[Capt Ron] arr cada vez más cerca, creo.

[Jtolsn] un día más cerca

[[Capitán Ron] Pero las acciones políticas continúan, así que estamos más cerca en un sentido real de la palabra.

[Hub] Hombre en el café local es de Siria. preguntarle si sabe algo de dinar. dijo que sabe que va a volver hasta que todo me sabe que son muy país la riqueza. Dijo que esta es una muy [COLOR = # BF0000! Importante] buena inversión [/ COLOR]. También dijo lira Siria estaba en 0,30 ya en 1500 a 1 pero wlll [COLOR = # BF0000! Importante] volver [/ COLOR] pronto como se instala país